Mobile ApplicationsWith the thousands of options consumers have on their mobile phones, companies must ask themselves: how will our mobile solution make a significant difference in consumers’ lives? How will our mobile offering stand out from the crowd?
- Invaluable—users can’t live without it.
- Engaging—users want to keep coming back for more.
- Viral—users tell their friends about it, again and again.
We know mobile. Our team members have designed, built, and accelerated the adoption of ground-breaking mobile apps for companies such as Skype, Microsoft, AT&T, Vlingo, and Where.com. At these companies, we have worked with teams to forge solutions to their critical product challenges, including:
- How do we monetize our mobile offerings? Is the app free, for pay, or would a freemium model be best?
- What should our mobile offering be? An application? A customized web experience? A completely new offering?
- What value can we expect to get from this mobile solution? What’s the ROI?
- Who should we target —and how do we find them?
- Which platforms should we develop for: iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows 7 Mobile, and Symbian? What will the cross-platform experience be like?
- How does our mobile app get discovered in the sea of apps?
- How do we drive ongoing engagement and viral behavior?
Need to shake loose your
innovative ideas? Validate your
ideas in the market? Turn your
ideas into successful products? Contact us today.