- October 2014
- Posted By Janet Muto
- 0 Comments
In my previous post, I discussed growth hacking and how it is the next frontier in successful product innovation. Unlike traditional product development, the growth hacking methodology favors experimentation over elaborate planning, customer feedback over intuition and interactive design over traditional “big design up front” development.
Successful growth hackers are well adept in SEO, website analytics, content marketing and A/B testing. They are extremely familiar with the tools available and why they are essential to fostering rapid and continuous product growth.
In every growth hacker’s tool box you will find a number of tools covering the following areas:
- Landing Page and Multivariate Testing:
- These tools are used to quickly test multiple versions of a landing page with your visitors.
- Website Optimization:
- These tools are used to measure, diagnose and refine various aspects of your website. These tools are both quantitative and qualitative in nature.
- Email Marketing:
- Email tools are used to quickly and easily create personalized and professional looking emails.
- Marketing Automation:
- Marketing automation tools are all-in-one tools used for everything from lead generation to scheduling events.
- Product Optimization and Research:
- These tools are very customer focused and allow you to gather in-depth qualitative insights on website visitors and their behaviors.
With the massive amount of customer data being collected today, there has been a growing demand for products that make sense of it, thus creating an overabundance of tools in the market.
Over time, through lots of research and trials, I have put together a list of the best products available to help your business grow today. Since many of these tools have similar capabilities and use cases, I have created a comprehensive chart that compares the best products across a number of features. Many of these tools integrate with each other as well as other solutions, systems and applications which I have also noted.
Click the Table to Enlarge